Friday, April 16, 2010

wat hapen 2 me 2day?


went 2 cross-country started my unlucky day...from de beginning, 3 of us decided2 home after registeration...at the end juz yi xuan insist on tat...no choice v sit tien eek's car...v be laz group while waiting tien eek made decision...thanz tat teacher lead us the short cut back2 the start point...at de moment i reached sch after the occassion end,juz shocked2 c my car window has been broken...oh my god...i cant do nthing juz needed 2 inform my dad...no wonder y those bad pp wanted2 do so...my car is old1...the cars parked beside were much more luxurious...nting could be stolen leh...wats in ur mind 2 broken it?mayb my car alarm 'sot' liao from de moment i wanted2 locked the car n went 2 pologround by tian eek's car...nobody even the sch security guide could help...
car's window has been broken was nt my fault...plz dun kep angry me...i explained again n again...dun wan2 repeat any more...i run up 2 upper floor as i could run away from prating...again i broke my house window...y window again?for sure,the nex min my dad called home n angry me...im speeechless in the whole call...so sori 2 my dad n mum...mum,dad should juz blame me n nt u......dad,tats my fault...i knew i had broken ur heart too...i hope u can enjoy ur trip2nite...u may wori me,bt plz dun cancel ur trip at tis moment...drive carefully...i promised nt 2 go any wer...n dun ask me go along...i wan2 alone now...hate 2 cry in front of pp...plz...tears cant b stop as it start2 drop...i wan2 close my eye n stop tinking of tat...

No comments:

Post a Comment