Monday, February 14, 2011

valentine day 2011

♥ tis photo the most
valentine day s a romantic day
bt its a friendship day for me

in the early morning,
mum requested me2go parade again
i remind her again tat i wont home early
n dun ned 2 cook dinner
since brother would celebrate v's day
for my safety n her curious
she asked hu i go wif n de reason home late
haha...mayb she tot i go out wif lover
partially right...they are my lovers....haha...

神奇俠侶is  so nice...
v kep laughing...haha...
after watching movie,
v had dinner at Paparich
again Andrew Choo kep making joke....

nex were photo taking session...hehe...
 valentine day = ghost day





i love u  all...miss u too...hehe...~
unluckily yii ann n wen zhee din come...
nvm i will miss u two...may yii ann recover soon
thanz for giving me a hapi day on such wonderful day
may our friendship kep touch n long...

1 comment: