Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Blood out from my Body...hehe

2day is a brand new day...hehe...i would never 4gt it...it was new 2 me...1st time i donate blood...hehe...2 days ago,there r few Red Crescent members came 2 our class 2 inform us tat there wil b a blood donating campaigns held on 2day...
ooops...i 4gt2 ask permissions from my parent...actuali i
decided 2 hv a look in tat campaigns since yee leng (my lovely clasmates) hv de same idea too... 1stly, v r asked2 fill in form...then v r test 4 blood pressure n blood-group...luckily i passed all those test n slept more than 5 hour b4 de day...i hv 114 for tat blood pressure...ooops...i cant rmb wat de unit for blood pressure...izit atm?haha impossible...u might tink tat im crazy2 mark tat ask unit...plz 4gv me...im a physics student,nt bio student... i nv regret2 chose physics as my stpm subject...hehe... i dun fel scare...juz a bit nervous..hehe...at first i tot donate blood jz take few min...staring 2 white ceiling wait n wait...how come it's so long?haiz...i juz kep smiling n chat wif my clasmates...ooops...i juz donated 300 ml blood.. im so hapi after tat...my clasmates r curious loh...wan2 noe wat hapen 2 me...suppose tat ones who hv donated blood should looks pale...however they said my face like reddish red apple...haha...i oso dunoe..hehe.. im enjoying my tiger biscuit n black currants which r given after donating blood...i do agree wif wat my fren said...reali fel hungry after tat ...

No comments:

Post a Comment