Wednesday, August 11, 2010

hapi bthday 11-8-2010

bthday is going 2 end soon...as 12am reached, i received calls from my two good frens, wai leng n jian yuan...ya...so hapi as they rmb it...although they unable 2 come back...

i still able 2 wake up early although slep at 4 somting...i slow down my speed, bt still reached sch veryvery early...on de way 2 sch, i received sms from yee leng,my lovely clasmates...she din sch leh...ooops...tats y fel bored whole day...ya...i received a present from wan xin, my best fren too...hehe...chit chatting wif her ouside de clasrom as i hd my breakfast...

ooops...as i walked back 2 my class, there was a big box wif them...they r busy wrting somting...i juz pretend nting 2 b seen...boring in class since teachers let us did revision for more than 5 periods...bt some how no mood in celebrating bthday...luckily there were some frens available 2 sms...especially foo keat, my bro...thanz for helping me from bcoming more moody...so long v din chit chat le...thanz khai hoong too for lending me his hp 4 fb...

ya...i received call from germaine bcoz he din sch 2day... gt a bit moody since he  is my best fren at f6 too...it ok...nting 2 sori...as long u fel good...bt thanz for promise invite me eat oh...rmb indulgence...hehe...

rushing home by juz using 15mins...after making fun wif baby,it was my time wif my lovely doggy...somhow still dun fel hapi...tats y hving nap for hours...

ya...my dad brought me 2 hv dinner..while my mum n bro gv my pocket money...hehe...thanz oh...how good it is my sis wif us too...during de meal, i oli noticed tat 2day is my Chinese bthday too...so blur...no wonder...bcoz years b4, i celebrated wif family during Chinese whereas Western wif my fren...so sad i juz can celebrate bthday once tis year...

anywer thanz my classmates for singing songs for me...thanz de present...i will put de bear at a special place...bcoz i din like 2 hug bear...sori for tat...thanz chee hao for calling me too...hehe...thanz boon kai hu r going 2 leave m'sia soon for rmb my bthday...im  going 2 miss u badly since v unable 2 met for year...thanz those wishes at fb too...

 19 le..rmb laz year,my classmates sang bthday song at lecturer hall...TS gang (the store) made a surprise for me...reali miss tat too...1 year gone...there r too many ting hapen...i lost n missun somting...somhow i able 2 met new frens,enjoy my sch life n know wat i should do n wan... 

Happy bthday 2 me...all de best 2 my family n frens...^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment